Monday, October 6, 2014

Crazy Hair

Everybody loves my grandson N's crazy blond hair.  He looks like The Little Prince with his flaming hair ablaze all the time.   I have never seen it combed or plastered down ever.  Here are two sketches done from photos of him.
Tonight P and I arrived at a restaurant in pouring rain.  P had on a hooded rain jacket, and when he pulled the hood off and sat down his hair looked like N's.  N looks a lot like P anyway, but P's hair is usually all combed and spiffed up.  I like it like N's, crazy and wild!  So here's a drawing of P, reading the menu and then chomping on chips and salsa, with his crazy hair.  I had to draw super fast as he was NOT posing for these;  hence they're (all four) only approximations of the people, but the hair is right for sure.

1 comment:

  1. i so get that hair since mine is, as my daughter calls it, poofy. (she's learned how to tame hers!)

    ReplyDelete