Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gratitude for Soups That I Don't Have to Cook

I keep coming across people writing about the things they're grateful for, and I can tell you that at the top of my list is gratitude that  I live in grocery-store-rich Asheville with its endless supply of organic and non-GMO take out.  Yesterday around 5 PM  I went to the new Whole Foods with the lukewarm intention of buying Something to Fix for Dinner.  I didn't have to go any further into the store than the take out refrigerator case, which featured quart-sized containers of in-store-made soups of such wonderfulness that I brought not one but several quarts home, and everybody got to choose which two or three or even four to sample.  And not only that, but 30 different types of Kind bars---

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I just found your Blog and am looking forward to exploring.

    ReplyDelete