Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Orchids Individuating

 
Yesterday there were eight orchid bloom shoots, but today I could find only seven.  I was able to look back and determine which is missing, and it is the newest shoot.  Lots of color peeking out today.  I really hope I can find that missing shoot tomorrow.  The plants in the area are growing up fast, plus it was early morning and the light might have been obscuring the little shoot.

When I hit 9650 today I subtracted from 10,000 and discovered I have only 344 to go after today's batch.  From here on out I'll put the countdown number under the count up number.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to be sad if you stop posting at 10,000. It has been quite a trip. So much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing that you counted down! Not many to go now! Haha! Only 344! Yikes! This is such a fun thing you have done! Thanks for sharing your journey! ♥

    ReplyDelete