This year we had the unexpected diversion of a termite swarm as we were getting ready to drain the pulp from the beater.
We also solved a mystery this year in that we realized last year's slow drying time was because we had forgotten to line up the cells in the triwall correctly in reference to the fan.
Below are samples of the two tones of paper that I made. The one on the right has more abaca (manilla hemp) and cotton linter with the willow. The one on the left is about half willow and half abaca/cotton linter. Both have a lovely smooth finish with just enough tooth to be great for drawing on and using gouache and light watercolor. The whole sheets are 11 x 14".